As a part of your regular maintenance routine, you, or your Huron Motor Products Certified Service expert should make a thorough inspection of your vehicle’s wiper blades. Your Certified Service expert can check your windshield wipers and rear wiper blades as part of the Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection.
Conventional Wiper Blades
Advantage All-Season metal wiper blades are good replacement standard blades for value-conscious occasional drivers. Coating on the rubber helps reduce streaking, friction and noise and pre-installed universal adapters fit most wiper arms directly making installation easy.
Performance wiper blades offer high-strength steel construction with easy fit assembly. They possess corrosion-resistant epoxy coatings and the blade material is made from a natural rubber, which helps reduce streaking, friction and noise.
Beam Wiper Blades
Winter Wiper Blades
If you haven’t replaced your wiper blades in the past six months, visit Huron Motor Products and speak with one of our Certified Service experts. They can walk you through your choices and install the right set for your vehicle.
- Leave streaks or miss sections of your windshield
- Leave a haze behind, blurring vision
- Skip across the windshield caused by a curve in the rubber
- Lift off due to deterioration in the wiper arm
- Squeak because of worn blade edges caused by excessive friction
- Cause windshield scoring in extreme cases, where the wiper has deteriorated