GM STUDENT BONUS PROGRAM
SAVE $500 OFF YOUR NEXT VEHICLE!
How Does It Work?
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $500* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply come visit Huron Motor Products. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Onstar Package Plans
Take advantage of OnStar student pricing and get a discount on OnStar packages. Whether a crash, crisis or an emergency, OnStar Advisors are ready to help 24/7. Press the blue OnStar button in your vehicle or call 1.888.466.7827 to activate your plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your dealer to redeem.
A: Your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
A: Yes. The GM Student Bonus Discount can be applied to Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. See your dealer for more information and full program details. Call us at 519-235-0363 if you have any questions.
A: Yes, in most cases.
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
A: Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins. Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2022 or 2023 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 4th, 2023 – January 2nd, 2024. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
ºApplicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.