GM STUDENT BONUS PROGRAM
You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster. Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your dealer to redeem.
A: Your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
A: No. The GM Student Bonus Discount can not be applied to Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. See your dealer for more information and full program details. Call us at 519-235-0363 if you have any questions.
A: Yes, in most cases.
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
A: Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins. Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.