INTRODUCING THE FIRST-EVER ALL-ELECTRIC
Available up to
GM-estimated 515 km
Electric range on full charge with RS RWD model
Diagonal Digital Screen
17.7 - Inch
in under 4 seconds with Wide Open Watts performance mode enabled on SS trim
8-yr./ 160,000 km
AN SUV CAN BE
Blazer EV is the complete package with style, performance and technology. Available in multiple trims, colours and battery ranges, this daring new all-electric mid-size SUV is built from the ground up around the game-changing Ultium battery platform. Ultium offers flexibility in charging speeds, vehicle range and performance – giving the sporty Blazer EV the sheer power and confidence needed to go the distance.
GO THE EXTRA DISTANCE
GM-estimated up to 515 km on RS RWD Electric range on full charge
Blazer EV offers a GM-estimated range of up to 400 km on 1LT FWD, up to 470 km on 2LT and up to 515 km on RS RWD on a full charge. When enabled, Regen on Demand™ and One Pedal Driving help convert the vehicle's kinetic energy into energy stored in the battery for later use to help get the most range.
TIME TO TAKE CHARGE
Skip the gas station and conveniently charge up your Blazer EV from home. With the Dual Level Charge Cord, you’ll have flexible at-home charging that easily fits your daily routine and driving needs.
Recharging while you’re on the move is as easy as pulling in, plugging in and charging up. With over 100,000 publicly available charging points in Canada and the U.S., charging options are available when you are on the go.
Managing your electric lifestyle has never been easier than with the myChevrolet mobile app† with Energy Assist. When paired with a data plan, it can help you smartly plan your routes, it provides compatible public charging station locations and availability in real time, and allows you to control certain vehicle features, all from your smartphone.
WE WENT BOLD
READY TO STAND-OUT?
SET TO STUN
EXPLORE BLAZER EV SS COLOUR OPTIONS
Exterior Colour Options:
- Galaxy Grey Metallic
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Radiant Red Metallic
- Red Hot
- Riptide Blue Metallic
- Sterling Grey Metallic
- Summit White
Interior Colour Options:
- Adrenaline Red
- Black & Medium Ash Grey With Argon Orange Accents
GM-estimated 0-96 km/h in under 4 sec with Wide Open Watts performance mode enabled on SS trim. GM-estimated 500 HP on SS trim.
Designed from the ground up to power most of our all-electric lineup, the Ultium Platform† allows Blazer EV to offer a range of performance and driving characteristics. The all-new body architecture supports the multiple range options along with three available drive systems: front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive.
HANDING YOU CONTROL
11-INCH DIAGONAL DRIVER INFORMATION SCREEN & 17.7-INCH DIAGONAL DISPLAY SCREEN
AVAILABLE SUPER CRUISE™
Enjoy the freedom of available hands-free driving and explore over 320,000 km (200,000+ miles) of divided and compatible highways in the U.S. and Canada with Super Cruise™ driver assistance technology.
Go all in on active safety
Blazer EV includes standard Chevrolet Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features. Additionally, available Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist can automatically steer, brake and shift gears to park your vehicle into a detected parallel or perpendicular parking space, and standard Reverse Automatic Braking alerts you and can automatically provide hard emergency braking to help avoid collisions with detected vehicles and objects directly behind you when you’re in Reverse.
STANDARD CHEVROLET SAFETY ASSIST
- Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph) during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when it detects you are unintentionally drifting out of your lane lines
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Also, can provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a detected vehicle much too closely
- Can provide you the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you're following
- Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance
MAKE YOUR MOVE.
Be among the first to receive updates about the Chevrolet Blazer EV and our electric future.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE BLAZER EV?
We get it, the electric future is new for everyone. If you have any questions about how the process works for reserving a Chevrolet Blazer EV please do not hesitate to send us a message using the form below.