Dear Huron Motor Products Customers,
The health and safety of our employees & customers is paramount at our dealership. We have closely monitored the situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and have continued to adjust accordingly, as we have promised.
Automotive dealerships’ sales showrooms have been added to the “essential services” list by the Ontario Government, but under unique & strict guidelines. Huron Motor Products whole heartedly supports this decision and praises the government for everything they have implemented to keep all of us safe.
HOW EACH DEPARTMENT WILL OPERATE
Our Sales Showroom will officially be back open, and better suited than ever to serve our customers responsibly as of Tuesday, May 19th.
Our Sales Showroom will be fully open and will be able to:
- Offer On-site Test Drives
- Offer In-Store Appointments
- Be Available For Walk-ins
You can also be rest-assured that we are doing our part to make our dealership as safe as possible for our customers through:
▪️ Extensive cleaning protocols in both buildings
▪️ Cleaning vehicles with hospital-grade cleaner
▪️ Documenting all customer visits on a daily log
▪️ Hand-cleaning stations throughout buildings
▪️ Physical distancing of at least 6 Feet
We want all of you to know that we will also be available online, and through the phone to answer any questions you may have. For those of you looking for an alternative way to inquire or purchase a vehicle during this time, we are now offering Virtual Sales Appointments. You can request a virtual appointment through our website at www.hmpexeter.com/request-virtual-appointment.
Our Service Department will remain open by appointment only.
We currently service multiple police, fire & ambulance vehicles, which are essential services. With that being said, we will have strict guidelines and cleaning protocols in place to limit the spread of the virus.
SERVICE WAITING ROOM:
For the time being the service waiting room will be limited to a maximum of 4 persons. This measure has been put in place by the service department in an attempt to keep our customers safe during these trying times.
- Drop box location and parking options are clearly marked
- Before starting work on the vehicle, we'll contact you to ensure that all service requirements are understood and carried out correctly
- Photographs and digital communications may be used to share information and updates with you
- Practices are in place to ensure social distancing at our dealership
- Hand sanitizer is made readily available at service podiums and entrances / exit points
- We will spray down contact surfaces (ie: steering wheel, door handles, driver’s seat, gear shift, etc.) with a hospital grade disinfectant, and use seat covers, floor mats during the servicing of your vehicle
- Electronic payment methods and over-the-phone transactions are encouraged
If you are in need of parts for your vehicle, our parts department will still be operating, but with new measures put in place. We will be offering curb-side pickup for all parts sales during this time. You can contact us at 519-235-0363 for details.
We all need to work together to flatten the curve of this virus. Please, we repeat, please stay home when possible, please practice social distancing, and please do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19. We’re going to be here for you every step of the way.
- Tim & Wayne Hamather