Full Time Automotive Reconditioning Rep
Huron Motor Products is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and motivated team player who demonstrates great communication and organizational skills to join our team!
– Primarily responsible for cleaning preowned vehicles for delivery and/or display
– Perform detailing activities which include: vacuum, shampoo, deodorize, wash, polish and wax vehicles using appropriate cleaners, applicators and equipment
– Clean engine and related components with pressurized equipment; using various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime
– Detail orientated to deliver quality service to our customer
– Notify supervisor when you notice vehicle parts that may require repair or replacement
– Perform other tasks as required by management
– Must have a valid G2 driver’s license
– Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
– Attention to detail demonstrating you care about the end result
– Previous detail experience is not required, but would be an asset
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
If you feel you meet our requirements and have what it takes to join our Chevrolet Buick GMC & Cadillac Team, please apply today! Please note that all candidates much be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
– Extended health care
– Dental care
– RRSP match
– Life insurance
– Disability insurance
– Store discount
– Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Sales Department