Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you consider yourself that person, with a positive attitude, then you are the right person for our team!
Huron Motor Products Ltd. in Exeter, ON has an immediate opening on our Service Team for a Full-Time Service Advisor. Dedication to customer service and customer satisfaction are the key competencies. Other important skills you will be responsible for and required to have are as follows:
- Great each customer in a prompt & courteous manner
- Communicating with service customers to demonstrate the nature of their mechanical issues
- Handling telephone inquiries regarding work in process & appointments, as well as returning phone messages and emails promptly
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy environment
- Basic knowledge of Automotive systems, repairs & maintenance
- Must be a team player
Huron Motor Products Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation includes a competitive salary with bonuses, company pension plan, and health benefits.
On-the-job training, as well as manufacturer training is provided.
Past experience for this position is considered a big asset, but not required. We will train candidates that we believe have exceptional potential for this position.
All resumes are received in confidence & discretion assured, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Exeter, Ontario