Battery Inspection In Exeter, ON
Be absolutely sure your battery is at its best with a battery inspection. Should you need battery replacement for your vehicle, we proudly offer a wide range of auto batteries. Don't wait until your battery dies — have your Huron Motor Products Certified Service expert check your battery’s health
Choosing The Right Replacement
Professional Series (car and truck batteries)
- A premium battery with many years of proven performance
- Standard warranties of 5, 6 or 7 years with free replacement up to 50 months
- Comprehensive coverage from small passenger vehicles to SUVs
- High grade materials and components ensure maximum performance
- Meets GM factory warranty replacement requirements
Advantage (car, truck and marine batteries)
Voyager Series (marine and RV batteries)
Battery Warning Signs
- You hear clicking or buzzing when you turn the ignition
- Your vehicle has trouble or is slow starting
- The eye (if equipped) on your battery is dark or clear
- Loss of electrolyte due to age, under hood heat or overcharging
- Leaving your lights on
- Undercharging or loose alternator belt
- Excessive vibration (loose hold-down or mounting)
- Using tap water for electrolyte
- Keep your battery and case clean. Dirt and other deposits can prematurely corrode battery terminals.
Check the cables to make sure they are firmly attached to the auto battery terminal.
- Always disconnect your battery’s negative cable first and reattach it last.
- Charge in a well-ventilated area. The process of charging a battery releases highly flammable hydrogen.
- Handle batteries carefully. A cracked case could spill harmful chemicals and cause severe burns and/or blindness.
- Dispose of a battery in accordance with provincial, territorial, and/or local regulations.
- Wear jewelry when working with a battery.
- Lean over a battery.
- Guess as to what type/size of battery your vehicle needs.
- Attempt to charge a frozen battery; doing so may cause the battery to explode.
- Disconnect a battery’s cables while your vehicle is running.